It’s always a good idea to hire a professional, licensed, insured, and bonded service company to do your inspections and HVAC maintenance every fall and spring. Some tasks are a bit too challenging for everyday homeowners.
HVAC Maintenance Services & Repair in Glendale, AZ
Call today to schedule HVAC maintenance service (623) 201-5066.
By following our maintenance service partner plan, we will prolong the life and increase the efficiency of your system. We provide the best service in Arizona for HVAC and are always available for our loyal customers. Christian Brothers Air Conditioning Plumbing Electrical will inspect, clean, and repair wiring and other key mechanisms of your Air conditioning unit(s) or AC systems.
HVAC Maintenance Service
As with most major appliances and investments, HVAC maintenance is mandatory to ensure that your HVAC system continues operating smoothly and efficiently. We provide a variety of services to help you maintain HVAC performance. With any HVAC system, there are some things you as the homeowner can do without any experience, training, or technical knowledge.
If you’re uncomfortable performing maintenance tasks yourself we highly encourage you to call and schedule our licensed, highly trained technicians at (623) 201-5066.
- Your air filter is a vital part of the HVAC system. It removes debris, particles, dust, allergens, and dander from your air. During hot Arizona months, more dust may be in your A/C than in other months. Your air filters should be inspected and replaced at least four times a year. It’s easiest to consider your air filter quarterly, for each AZ season.
- During the summer set the temperature on the thermostat at around 78 degrees to save the most money. For winter, set your thermostat to around 70 degrees.
- Inspect the air vents in each room. Remove dust that covers your vent so there’s smooth ventilation and be sure nothing is blocking the vent openings.
- Go outside and gently sweep around the area of your unit(s). Remove any weeds, grass, shrubs, and other plants around the HVAC unit(s). You can invest in an annual HVAC maintenance agreement and let our professionals take care of any rusted parts such as bolts and nuts. We will also inspect and fix any loose electrical connections, ensure your controls are working properly, inspect the condensate drain for blockage, inspect your air ducts for leakage, add lubricant to moving parts in the HVAC system, and if necessary configure the system blower for proper airflow to your home. Never use a pressure washer on your HVAC unit.
- You should make sure that there are at least two feet of clearance around your outdoor air conditioning unit(s) and heat pump(s).
- Never close more than 20% of your home’s vents putting strain on your HVAC system.
- Preventative maintenance for clogs by annually pouring a cup of diluted bleach mixed with water down the air conditioner condensate drain. This can prevent the build-up of mold and algae causing clogs.
- Replace the battery in your home’s carbon monoxide detector once per year.
- Visual inspection. Check your HVAC system regularly. You might notice warning signs that you need a professional. Catching any issues early can save you from expensive repairs. Frozen coils to water leaks, dirty evaporator coils, or condenser coils may require a licensed pro.
- Inspect your electrical connections and test voltage on system components for loose disconnected connections. If you find disconnected or broken cables, call Christian Brothers Air Conditioning Plumbing Electrical right away. Ultimately your HVAC is not operating properly or safely, which can also increase the chances of system failure.
What kind of maintenance do I need for my HVAC system?
No matter the reason for replacing your HVAC, it’s an expensive investment. To make sure you receive the best return on your investment you should be measuring in terms of SEER and HSPF ratings.
This will save you money in the long run. We install the best HVAC systems, using the right HVAC system customized to your home. With the right installation maintained by a certified professional, you will save money on your energy bills.
Call us today at (623) 201-5066 to discuss your HVAC options.
Where Do You Need AC Air Conditioning Service?
Contact us today at (623) 201-5066 to schedule an appointment for your home.
We Will Serve You!
Anthem, Avondale, Buckeye, Carefree, Cave Creek, Chandler, El Mirage, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Laveen, Litchfield, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Sun City, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Waddell.
Click Here for Christian Brothers Air Conditioning Plumbing Electrical Reviews
You can be confident we will provide you with the same outstanding residential service provided to our other customers. Read our reviews and call Christian Brothers Air Conditioning Plumbing Electrical today at (623) 201-5066. Instantly schedule an appointment for an in-person home HVAC quote by a trained drug-free professional.
Do you need Air conditioning repair in Phoenix, AZ? Call today to schedule up-front pricing options from a trusted professional in the Valley of the Sun.
How Can We Make Your Day Better?
Call Christian Brothers Air Conditioning Plumbing Electrical today at (623) 201-5066 for special monthly AC unit offers, and discounts, and see how we can make your day better!